Working together with Dial An Exchange...
...the holiday exchange provider you can totally depend on
Founded in Australia in 1997, the Dial An Exchange European office opened soon after in 1999 and there are now Dial An Exchange offices all over the globe including USA, New Zealand, South Africa, Thailand, India, China, Italy, Germany and Eastern Europe.
Dial An Exchange has over 50,000 active members in Europe and services more than 450,000 member families around the world. The growth at Dial An Exchange has been fuelled by satisfied customer recommendations. Every office gives outstanding customer service by telephone to their local market in their native language. This, combined with excellent value for money exchange fees, has firmly established Dial An Exchange as a world leader in holiday exchanges.
How it works:
At Dial An Exchange a week is worth a week
Other holiday exchange providers make the exchange process complex and difficult by using points, trading power and complicated mechanisms. The Dial An Exchange system however is very simple. One week deposited in any property at any time of year earns one credit and lasts for 3 years. One credit allows the customer to exchange into any available property at any time of year. How easy is that?
The Dial An Exchange offer to resorts:
• No affiliation fees
• Free sales deck materials including 288 page resort directory
• Free editorials on your resort in the DAE magazine
• VIP club for your owners association committee
• Commission on your owners' spend with Dial An Exchange
• DAE Connect. Create your own branded exchange service for your owners by “white paging” the DAE availability
• Postage contribution paid when you include a DAE leaflet in your owner mailings
• A guarantee that all new members will be enrolled and welcomed to DAE within 48hrs of us receiving the information
• Personalised programmes to add value to your sales offer
• Officially, the best customer service in the industry, ensuring that your owners are in safe hands
• Signatory of the TATOC ‘Code of Conduct’
Every relationship we build with our members is special. Dial an Exchange strive to provide the highest possible levels of service, meaning that your owners are able to enjoy and maximise every aspect of their shared ownership purchase.
• A FREE membership option
• Low exchange fees
• No fees payable until an exchange is confirmed
• No guest certificate fees*
• Heavily discounted ‘Bonus Time’ holidays
• Discounted Rental weeks in prime locations
• Discounted Rental & Exchange weeks into non-timeshare resorts in premium destinations through DAE Options
• Online worldwide availability
• Online browsing and instant booking
• A 24 hour online ‘hold’ function
• A three year credit for every banked week
• A cancellation protection programme
• An online resort directory
Tom Senogles Member Liaison Manager, Barnsdale Hall and Country Club Resort Rutland, England.
“I have no hesitation in recommending or praising DAE who have been an absolute delight to work with; from their paperwork, which is straightforward without complications through to their office staff that are outstanding. They are precise, helpful and friendly and their customer service is second to none.
… our owners are delighted with the service DAE offers and as you can imagine our work is made so much easier as a result.”
Chris Hayward Sales Director - Bahia Blanca Gran Canaria
“We always know that if we telephone the office we will get a friendly voice answering the phone immediately and our enquiry will not be transferred to an answering system. We know that all our owners are treated as individuals and receive a personalised service. All the new owners we refer to DAE are acknowledged within a couple of days and we never have to chase up their membership. For us, this is of paramount importance as we also run a very active sales operation.”
Christine Roberts Manager, Melfort Village Resort, Near Oban, Scotland.
“Our owners like the fact that there is no financial risk, the membership is free and an exchange fee is only payable when they find a suitable exchange. In addition, exchange fees are more reasonable than with other companies and our members like the Bonus Week options, as it adds value to their membership with our club as well as with DAE.
We find that Dial An Exchange works with the resort. Any comments we have are listened to, taken on board and changes are made to our working arrangements if deemed necessary”.
To partner with Dial An Exchange or for more information please contact:
Resort Services Manager
T: +44 (0)1756 747087
Dial An Exchange Limited
21 High Street
*Please be aware that although it's not our policy to charge for guest certificate fees, a select few resorts do, of which we'll advise you before booking.