Working together with DAE...
...the AWARD WINNING Holiday Exchange provider you can depend on
How it works
At DAE a week is worth a week
The DAE system is very simple. One week deposited in any property at any time of year earns one credit and lasts for 3 years. One credit allows the customer to exchange into any available property at any time of year. How easy is that?
The DAE offer to resorts
- • No affiliation fees
- • Free sales deck materials
- • VIP club for your owners association committee
- • Commission on your owners' spend with DAE
- • DAE Connect. Create your own branded exchange service for your owners with a white-label website
- • Personalised programmes to add value to your sales offer
- • One of the best customer service providers in the industry, ensuring that your owners are in safe hands
Every relationship we build with our members is special. DAE strive to provide the highest possible levels of service, meaning that your owners are able to enjoy and maximise every aspect of their shared ownership purchase.
- • A FREE membership option
- • Low exchange fees
- • No fees payable until an exchange is confirmed
- • No guest certificate fees*
- • Heavily discounted ‘Bonus Time’ holidays
- • Discounted Rental weeks in prime locations
- • Discounted Rental & Exchange weeks into non-timeshare resorts in premium destinations through DAE Options
- • Online worldwide availability
- • Online browsing and instant booking
- • A 24 hour online ‘hold’ function
- • A three year credit for every banked week
- • A cancellation protection programme
- • An online resort directory
Lucy Searle, Resort Manager, Hope Barton Barns
"We have worked with DAE for years and they are by far the most effective and efficient exchange company! Our Owners love using DAE and we, as a Resort have a great working relationship with them also. They are a hard-working team who always do their best on our behalf and we appreciate everything they do both for our Owners and our resort. They work professionally and have excellent procedures in place that ensures a smooth system of booking.
They are an absolute pleasure to work with."
Chris Hayward Sales Director - Bahia Blanca Gran Canaria
“We always know that if we telephone the office we will get a friendly voice answering the phone immediately and our enquiry will not be transferred to an answering system. We know that all our owners are treated as individuals and receive a personalised service. All the new owners we refer to DAE are acknowledged within a couple of days and we never have to chase up their membership. For us, this is of paramount importance as we also run a very active sales operation.”
Linda Brown - Manager, Melfort Village Resort, Near Oban, Scotland.
“Our owners enjoy the personal touch that they get with DAE, a nice friendly voice at the end of the phone! They enjoy the fact that there is no annual fee for being a member and they can request as many weeks as they want but only have to pay the exchange fee once a suitable exchange has been found. The fact that they can book a bonus week or rental without exchanging their own week is a big incentive as well.
We are proud to be a DAE Resort of Excellence and we enjoy the friendly and helpful relationship we share with them.”
To partner with DAE or for more information please contact:
Resort Services Manager
T: +44 (0)1756 747087
Business Development Manager
T: +44 (0)1756 747073
Founded in Australia in 1997, the DAE European office opened soon after in 1999 and there are now DAE offices all over the globe including USA, New Zealand, South Africa, Thailand, India, China, Portugal and Italy.
DAE has over 50,000 active members in Europe and services more than 555,000 member families around the world. The growth at DAE has been fuelled by satisfied customer recommendations. Every office gives outstanding customer service by telephone to their local market in their native language. This, combined with excellent value for money exchange fees, has firmly established DAE as a world leader in holiday exchanges.
*Please be aware that although it's not our policy to charge for guest certificate fees, a select few resorts do, of which we'll advise you before booking.